Here's a bit about how coaching works:
- You schedule a time to talk with me once or twice a month by phone or video chat;
- You bring a specific challenge or general issue about team culture or a team member;
- I'll bring helpful frameworks and concepts for understanding how people and groups work;
- We talk for an hour, and we work together to understand what's going on underneath the surface;
- We identify a clear next step you can take;
- On our next call, we check in about how it went, and debrief.
It's all confidential, and I've found it can be a huge help for organizational leaders who feel like they just don't understand why things are going the way they are, or who want to figure out what else they can be doing to make things go even better.
The cost of coaching is $75-200 per session, sliding scale. This allows me to work with smaller grassroots groups as well as bigger nonprofits. We determine the per-session fee based on organizational budget, using the honor system:
- $5 million+ - $200 per session
- $1-5 million - $150 per session
- $500,000-$1 million - $100 per session
- Less than $500,000 - $75 per session
If you are paying out of pocket, think about what you can afford and the relief you'd experience having someone to help you more confidently tackle cultural and personnel challenges, and select a spot on the sliding scale that feels right for you.
When you're ready to get started with coaching, shoot me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org).